I have no idea since when, I have learnt the way of leaning my head on the wall, just with the reason of it gives me the feeling that you are by my side. Silliness had taken over as the wish of staying by your side had drowned the entire me.

Sometimes, I smiled secretly just looking at you, heart beating fast inside, but there are also times that I feel like shedding a tear. I wish, things never turned out to be like this cos I have the feeling that it might be a happy ending story. I have taken that coward way to avoid you, but it lasts for just a slip of eyes, bringing the definition of can't live without you anymore. *Yeah, that's one of the silliness I'm facing, the truth that neither one can deny*

That encouragement of paying attention in class came from you, with the aim of doesn't want you to worry about me *even though I know you won't =.=, that just lead to another silliness*. It used to be fun to go to lectures as there are always someone that I can hold, but, that no longer remains in reality, only dreams, and memories.

Too much that I wanted to say, but unable to get the initiative or chance. Even if I said let it flow naturally, there's no one clearer than me of how much I wish to have that second chance again. And how nice if there is a chance to cuddle you tightly, even if it's just a cuddle, I swear I will never let go this time!