How nice if everything goes as we wish.. But that would lead to no challenge right?? And if letting go was that easy, then no use to get in love too since you will forget about that moment you shared together with that special one of yours..

I wish to let go, I don't wish to let go, is too complicated.. I don't wanna let go because I really love you a lot, I wanna let go because I know I am bothering you too much. Letting it flow naturally? I wish that to happen too, but, it's so hard to control that feeling of wanna hold you or hug you because that really had gave me a wonderful memory. Sorry if I grabbed your hand or poked you suddenly, that's just means that I remember what we have done before and I am trying to get that back.

I promised secretly in my heart that I won't cry no matter what and become my old self again, the one that you once know a lot, the one that once make you fell for her. But, it's hard to stop the tears from flowing out when I think of I might/will never get back that feeling of yours again, and that precious and memorable moment of mine. I love you, deep from my heart.

~ =^oo^= ~