Whoosh whoosh! Eventhough I have no idea what's happening, but arigatou Kenken for tagging me! 

Here are the rules to follow when you accept


''The Versatile Blogger'' Award ^oo^

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

Hmm.. 7 things about myself.. Lets see~

1. I seldom read manga, used to watch a lot of anime, but recently seldom watch because~~ No anime watching mood.
2. I love doggies, especially big big dogs! Like golden retriever, husky~ Ohh! Daschunds are cute too!
3. Kinda bad at maths cos didn't practice much. Yeap I know it and I still don't change it =.=
4. I freakin hate my spare tyres and finding ways to shoo shoo them!
5. I have bad memories that I don't want to mention nor think bout them. Always got bullied by my friends during secondary or primary cos of my uniqueness. *cough cough* There's also another memory that I can't forget 0.0
6. I was writing, I mean typing this post while thinking of wanna slap people. *Somehow~* And on compose tab because I am so lazy to type the html codes.
7. I always dreamt of people that I never seen before. Scary enough!

I tagged everyone that reads this! Rules are meant to be break anyway!