Went to Comic Fiesta right after the competition finish. I am sure you guys are thinking that I am inhuman for being so energetic even after few hours of keep boinking. Somehow, tired doesn't exist in my mind unless I am in sienz mode. Well, leave that, now the main topic woohoo!


Spent RM15 to buy my first time experience of going to an ACG-ers gathering. Kinda dissapointed as what inside were just some booths selling doujins and cute hats. Seriously, those are really cute that I feel like buying one to wear on next event o.O.. Too bad, I only brought enough money to pay the admission fees. Freakin me for waking up exactly the time, then have to rush everything till I never think of bringing more greens. Gargh! Nevermind, there's always a next time! So~ Mata ne Comic Fiesta '10!

There goes piccutes!
Domo-kun

Desu Note

Shinku *How nice if it's taken with zoom effect..*

Kamen Rider

Vocaloid Family and the intruder

Another nice one! Anyone know what character is this?

K-On! nendos


=^oFor more pictures, head for my Facebook.o^=