Finally college life started~ Ahh thought it would be fun and tiring but~ Yeap it's really fun but not that much tiring yet, wait till all the assignments given on week 5 and you will know how hard it is! It's been a while since I last updated my blog, yeah due to laziness but not busy-ness xD!

First, our course - DIT seems to be a very efficient course compared to the other courses, reason? Heh! Don't wanna say incase someone perasan again. The course is divided into 4 groups, U1, U2, U3, and U4. What I can see from the name list, it seems like it's divided according to the names but I have no idea why did the english lecturer said it's divided according to results. Hmm! *does that means those that have their name starts with W, X, Y and Z have bad results?? LOL* My class, U4, it seems like it's the most noisiest class among the 4 groups. Ahahah this is nice! Since quiet groups are booorrrrriiiiiing~!

My society.. Opps I mean committee - SAS SWC, thought I will be alone there, but seems like there's another friend joined that too. Yay! And bout my music society, I don't think they're gonna message me when's their meeting since I didn't pay the registration fee *who knows you have to bring RM25 to register??!* That's too bad, but I can join the next sem neways.

I guess, that's all I have to write. So tata guys, see you next time!